Posted on 2020-02-12
A NEW 300+ LOT ONLINE AUCTION
STARTING SUNDAY FEB 16TH AT NOON
STARTS CLOSING SATURDAY FEB 22ND AT 6PM
WILL CLOSE AT A RATE OF 1 ITEM EVERY 20 SECONDS. WILL EXTEND 2 MINUTES FOR LATE BIDS TO AVOID "SNIPING"
MONDAY FEB 24TH 11-5
THURSDAY FEB 27TH 11-6
FRIDAY FEB 28TH 11-5
PAYMENT OPTIONS: CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT WHEN YOU PICK UP. OR SEND VIA PAYPAL TO [email protected] (NOTE: DO NOT USE FRIENDS & FAMILY)
AUCTIONEER: RON HAMNER PA LIC#AU005192-L
Posted on 2020-01-14
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER ON SATURDAY INVOICES MAY NOT BE SENT UNTIL SUNDAY. FORECAST FOR PICK-UP NEXT WEEK LOOKS COLD BUT CLEAR. IN FUTURE WATCH THIS BLOG PAGE FOR ANY WEATHER RELATED SCHEDULE CHANGES. THANKS
Posted on 2020-01-10
Sunday January 12th at Noon will be first auction on the New SCAsold.com website.
- Bidders from the old website... You will need to re-register. Only takes a few minutes and as before no credit card on file. Your old bidder numbers are no longer valid. Will use your email address & password to sign on..
- Only real change from previous experience/site is I cannot put a Paypal link on my invoice at this point. However, you can still send Paypal payment to me directly at [email protected] Just include you name & bidder # in messages. All other payment options remain same as before
- New bidders... Welcome.. I hope you enjoy my auctions. As stated above no credit card on file with SCAsold.com. You can send Paypal payments directly to me at [email protected] Otherwise you pay when you pick-up by credit card, cash or local check.
- Viewing & Bidding: Very simple!! 25 items/lots per page. To view all photos for an item just click on main photo. You can scroll through other photos and even use the magnify feature!! 3 ways to bid... 1. manual enter your maximum 2. Opening bid or next required bid is just a button you click 3. button on the bottom has an amount higher than next next required bid if you are feeling aggressive. Items/Lots will go off at a rate of 1 every 30 seconds. Will extend 1 minute for late bids to avoid "sniping"
- You will need to occasionally use the page refresh button
- End of Auction: Winning bidders will recieve an invoice after the auction. print this out and bring it to pick-up. You may actually recieve 2 emails after the auction. One with all you won & possibly a 2nd telling you what items sold for that you bid on but did not win...
Thank you all for your business from 2019 & the new scasold.com in 2020
Ron Hamner PA lic#AU005192